Get Access to 250+ Online Classes
Learn directly from the world’s top investors & entrepreneurs.Get Started Now
- The How-To's of Real Estate Wholesaling: A Step-by-Step Guide to Your First Real Estate Deal
- The 9-Step Wholesaling System: How To Get Started as a Real Estate Investor
- Real Estate Wholesaling Contracts Explained: How to Master the Wholesaling Process
- Wholesaling Legally: Simple Steps To Compliance as a Real Estate Wholesaler
- Start a Real Estate Investing Business: How To Flip Houses & Buy Rental Properties For a Living
- 3 Real Estate Wholesaling Mistakes You MUST Avoid: How to Wholesale Safely & Legally in 2023
- Title Insurance Explained: Essential Title Know-How for Homebuyers & Real Estate Investors
- Direct Mail Marketing: Time-Tested Strategies for Consistent Leadflow
- Closing a Real Estate Deal: 9 Steps To Get You From Signed Contract To Closing Table
- Real Estate Wholesale Showcase: Behind-the-Scenes on 2 Successful Wholesale Deals
- The Bottom Line: The Best Wholesaling Real Estate Classes
Wholesaling real estate can be a profitable part-time or full-time real estate investing strategy — if you do it the right way. It can even become a full-time business, providing financially for you and your family.
What happens if you wholesale real estate the wrong way?
It can be stressful, risky, you can face legal penalties, and, worst of all, you can lose your hard-earned money.
So how do you ensure that you wholesale the right way?
By educating yourself with today’s best wholesaling real estate classes.
In this article, we’ll break down the 10 best wholesaling real estate classes today — whether you are a beginner or a seasoned pro — so that you can use this form of real estate investing the right way.
The How-To's of Real Estate Wholesaling: A Step-by-Step Guide to Your First Real Estate Deal
What is wholesaling?
More importantly, is it right for you?
Wholesaling real estate simply involves finding a great real estate deal — and then selling that deal to another investor for a profit.
And it’s easy to learn — even for beginners.
If you’re looking for an introduction to wholesaling real estate, you can find it with wholesaling real estate class The How-To's of Real Estate Wholesaling: A Step By Step Guide To Your First Real Estate Deal, where you’ll learn:
- The real estate wholesaling process from A-to-Z
- How to complete your first wholesale deal for less than $1,000 out-of-pocket
- The most effective ways to find motivated sellers, cash buyers, & great wholesale deals in today's market
You can watch the wholesaling real estate class here.
The 9-Step Wholesaling System: How To Get Started as a Real Estate Investor
You may think that wholesaling real estate is only for real estate experts who have decades of experience.
But that couldn't be further from the truth.
Wholesaling is often considered the best strategy for new real estate investors because you’re not buying a property.
You're only contracting on it.
Then, you’re flipping that contract.
Even though it’s that simple, you have to keep in mind that there are still risks involved.
That’s why it’s best to have a smart and safe process that you can use and refine time and time again.
This smart and safe process is exactly what you’ll learn in the wholesaling real estate class The 9-Step Wholesaling System: How To Get Started As A Real Estate Investor, taught by Speros Vouriotis, who has participated in well over 1,000 real estate transactions.
In this wholesaling real estate class, you’ll discover:
- Nine crucial steps to successfully (& legally) wholesale a property.
- The fastest, simplest strategy for generating "quick hits" of cash in real estate and
- How to find motivated sellers & complete your first - or next - deal
If you’re ready to get create our own personalized wholesaling system, you can watch this wholesaling real estate class here.
Real Estate Wholesaling Contracts Explained: How to Master the Wholesaling Process
At first glance, a real estate wholesaling contract can be overwhelming.
Purchase agreement, assignment agreement, double close…
What do these real estate terms mean?
More importantly, how do they affect your wholesaling deal?
In the Real Estate Wholesaling Contracts Explained: How To Master The Wholesaling Process class, you’ll learn everything you need to know about the complex wholesaling contract, including:
- The 6 critical sections of a Purchase & Sale Agreement
- How to quickly draft a wholesaling contract using fill-in-the-blank templates
- How to ensure your contracts meet federal & state guidelines this year
- and more
If you're ready to master a wholesaling contract, you can watch this wholesaling real estate class here.
Wholesaling Legally: Simple Steps To Compliance as a Real Estate Wholesaler
Wholesaling can be a confusing process...without factoring in the legal ramifications.
How can you ensure that you aren’t breaking the law by missing something?
Do you know what is considered illegal in wholesaling?
In the wholesaling class Wholesaling Legally: Simple Steps to Wholesaling Compliance, you will learn how to wholesale real estate in compliance with the law.
More specifically, you’ll discover:
- How to write a whoelsale contract that is legal and enforceable
- What the National Association of Realtors’ Code of Ethics and Standards of Practices has to say about real estate communications and advertising
- How to create an ethical and trustworthy business environment
- Ohio-specific requirements that really should be taken into consideration by everyone
If you have any legal question about wholesaling, you can watch this wholesaling real estate class here.
Start a Real Estate Investing Business: How To Flip Houses & Buy Rental Properties For a Living
You’ve done a wholesale deal — great!
Now you’re ready to do it again and again and make a business out of it — whether that’s part-time or full-time.
You probably have a thousand questions running through your mind about how to start a real estate business, from “do I have what it takes?” to “will I earn enough of a profit?”.
Your questions will be answered in the wholesaling class Start a Real Estate Investing Business: How to Flip Houses and Buy Rental Properties for a Living, where you will learn:
- The mindsets & daily habits of a multi-millionaire real estate investor
- How to leverage other people’s money to invest in real estate so that you can get started today
- The one thing you may be missing that will make or break you in real estate, more than anything else
- How to start investing in real estate part-time while you still have a full-time job
By the end of this wholesaling real estate class, you'll have the knowledge and confidence you need to start your own wholesaling real estate investing business.
3 Real Estate Wholesaling Mistakes You MUST Avoid: How to Wholesale Safely & Legally in 2023
Let’s be honest: the real estate wholesaling process is full of pitfalls that can cost you thousands of dollars, or even land you in a lawsuit.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could know the most common mistakes wholesaler real estate investors make, and how you can avoid them?
Here's the good news: you can with the wholesaling class The 3 Real Estate Wholesaling Mistakes You MUST Avoid: How To Wholesale Safely and Legally in 2023.
In this wholesaling real estate class, taught by 20-year real estate investor and financial educator Ammon Brimhall, you’ll learn the 3 following mistakes…
- Mistake #1: Putting on Emotional Blinders
- Mistake #2: The "Market-Prep Mismatch"
- Mistake #3: The Procedure Zigzag
…and how to avoid them.
If you’re looking to take your experience level from an amateur to a professional, The 3 Real Estate Wholesaling Mistakes You MUST Avoid is a must-watch.
Title Insurance Explained: Essential Title Know-How for Homebuyers & Real Estate Investors
Once you acquire a title as a wholesaler, you may think the process is smooth sailing afterwards.
But the title can have clouds or other issues that prevent you from selling or profiting from it.
That’s where title insurance comes in.
But what is title insurance, and do you need it for your next wholesale deal?
You can learn everything you need to know about it in the wholesaling class Title Insurance Explained: Essential Title Know-How for Homebuyers & Real Estate Investors.
- What title insurance is — and why you need it
- How issues with a title can delay or jeopardize your wholesale real estate deal
- How to check for clouds on title
Class trainer Jeff Gross has worked in all facets of the title industry and provides education in this wholesaling real estate class that you won’t find anywhere else.
Direct Mail Marketing: Time-Tested Strategies for Consistent Leadflow
One of the biggest questions wholesalers have is how to get leads.
After all, without leads, there are no deals, and without deals, there is no profit.
That’s where direct mail marketing comes in.
Direct mail marketing is more than just stuffing envelopes and licking stamps.
It’s the backbone of lead generation.
In the wholesaling class Direct Mail Marketing: Time-Tested Strategies for Consistent Leadflow, you can learn why direct mail marketing is one of the best strategies to reach your target audience.
In the wholesaling real estate class, you’ll learn:
- How to acquire HOT leads through a targeted local mailing list.
- How to use direct mail to build an invisible selling machine
- How to use the 6 key components of a direct mail letter to write sensational sales copy
- How to use 3 different lead follow-up services to turn your leads into deals
If you’re ready to put your leadflow on autopilot, watch this wholesaling real estate class here.
Closing a Real Estate Deal: 9 Steps To Get You From Signed Contract To Closing Table
Just because a real estate contract is signed doesn’t mean the deal is closed.
Not knowing how to close could cost you your reputation — and your hard-earned profit.
In the wholesaling class Closing a Real Estate Deal: 9 Steps To Get You From Signed Contract To Closing Table, you’ll learn how to move a deal from contract to cash by:
- Knowing common terms and components used in every closing
- Performing bulletproof due diligence that’ll keep your risk low and your profits high
If you’re ready to learn how to close a wholesale deal the right way, watch the wholesaling real estate class Closing a Real Estate Deal.
Real Estate Wholesale Showcase: Behind-the-Scenes on 2 Successful Wholesale Deals
By this point, you probably have a ton of knowledge on what wholesaling is, you know how to do it legally and profitably — and how to make a business out of it.
But knowledge is not necessarily experience.
Wouldn’t it be great to watch a wholesale deal in real time and gain more experience?
With the Real Estate Showcase: Behind The Scenes on 2 Successful Wholesale Deals, you can.
In this wholesaling class, you’ll watch two successful real-life wholesale deals dissecting exactly what steps they took from start to finish.
The wholesaling real estate class presents the unique opportunity to learn, copy, and start using the same systems yourself.
More specifically, you’ll discover:
- how to look at a piece of real estate and determine whether it’s a potential wholesale deal
- once you have a wholesale deal under contract, how to sell it fast
- how to surround yourself with an all-star team so that you can transition from a single wholesale deal into a full-time real estate wholesaler
If you’re looking for a wholesaling real estate class that walks you through a wholesale deal from start to finish, watch Real Estate Showcase.
The Bottom Line: The Best Wholesaling Real Estate Classes
There you have it — the 10 best wholesaling real estate classes today.
Wholesaling can be a profitable endeavor, but only when done right.
Use these classes to ensure that you are wholesaling the right way.
After all, educating yourself is the best way to lower your risk and increase your profitability.