“I was so scared that fear would come up [more] as depression… because I would be repressing it.” – Anna David
These days, a book is one of the best business cards you could ever have. Unfortunately, for some entrepreneurs, writing a book is not something that we have the time or the talent for. Anna David is just the perfect person to handle that for you. She is a New York Times bestselling author, journalist, podcaster, speaker, and CEO of Light Hustle Publishing. Anna takes us to her own personal writing journey and how she came upon the mission of helping entrepreneurs write and publish their books. Going through tough times herself and sharing that for others to find their light, Anna talks about her addiction to drugs and how she overcame it in her book, Party Girl. Discover hardcore nuggets and know more about writing a book from Anna in this episode.
- How Anna broke out of the chains of addiction
- Her biggest piece of advice when it comes to writing – you’ll be surprised!
- How to leverage a book to create a business or bring in clients (20:58)
- Her path to becoming a “sexpert”
- What Light Hustle Publishing is looking for in terms of clients (30:53)