“[When] you see someone who you think is normal or average, and they do these extraordinary things…then all of a sudden you believe you can do it [too].” – Charlie “The Spaniard” Brenneman
We all have been knocked down by life. Someone who is familiar with being knocked down — but more importantly getting back up — is former mixed martial artist and UFC fighter Charlie “The Spaniard” Brenneman. He talks about getting knocked down on national television and his subsequent recovery, imparting great lessons about never giving up along the way. This Get WealthFit Podcast epsiode is about a powerful mindset shift, and Charlie’s stories, insights, and advice provide actionable advice on growth and how to be bolder.
- How to create a mindset shift (09:05)
- How Charlie used his first defeat for growth (16:26)
- How to develop confidence and courage; (23:46)
- The powerful strategies of taking action and being bold (29:28)
- How to succeed in the speaking industry (31:48)