Croix Sather an American author, inspirational speaker, and ultra-athlete.
He has run across America, running a marathon distance for 100 consecutive days from California to New York. A year later, he broke the world record running 146 unassisted miles through Death Valley, the hottest place on earth.
Today, Croix travels the world as a professional speaker on life transformation, and a psychology of success expert.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Answering the call to be extraordinary (03:05)
- How to dream big and act big (17:38)
- The butterfly effect (11:06)
- How to monetize your passions and impact the world (29:31)
- Changing your habits (15:09)
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the WealthFit movement today: