It’s not uncommon to hear stories about people being incredibly successful – whether it’s in a career, in building a business, or just in their life – and yet they are unhappy and unfulfilled. When someone is stuck and more information and changing their actions are not helping, that’s usually when you know you’re getting in your own way. That can manifest itself in a variety of different ways for different leaders, entrepreneurs, and business people. For some people it looks like procrastination or avoidance. For others, it looks like perfectionism. Still for some, it may look like difficulty setting boundaries. And then for others, it might look like fears or anxieties. Erin Pheil, founder of MindFix, says if you’re not where you want to be in life, there’s a reason for that. Erin talks about getting out of your own way, self-worth, and living in your unique ability to achieve a greater purpose.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What a unique ability is and is it important to use it to succeed or be fulfilled in life (11:37)
- How Erin identified the turning point in her life (18:00)
- How Erin started getting people to open up by sharing pieces of her story (31:27)
- Is it natural to have self-doubt when you enter a new territory? (38:16)
- What’s stopping you from achieving your dreams (41:16)
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the WealthFit movement today: