It’s not uncommon to hear stories about people achieving great success – whether that success be in their career, in building a business from the ground up, or just in their life in general – and yet STILL feeling unhappy and unfulfilled. When you’re stuck and you can’t do anything to change it, that’s usually a sign that you’re getting in your own way. This self blocking can manifest itself in a variety of different ways for leaders, entrepreneurs, and business people. For some people it looks like procrastination or avoidance. For others, it becomes perfectionism, difficulty setting boundaries, or anxiety. Erin Pheil, founder of MindFix, says that if you are not where you want to be in life, there’s a reason for that. Erin talks about getting out of your own way, self-worth, and living life using your unique abilities as a trampoline to reaching a greater purpose.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What a unique ability is and is it important to use it to succeed or be fulfilled in life (11:37)
- How Erin identified the turning point in her life (18:00)
- How Erin started getting people to open up by sharing pieces of her story (31:27)
- Is it natural to have self-doubt when you enter a new territory? (38:16)
- What’s stopping you from achieving your dreams (41:16)
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the WealthFit movement today: