From selling items and mowing lawns at a young age to being in the SaaS world and dabbling in the corporate arena, Greg Connolly has been an entrepreneur most of his life. Today, he is the co-founder and CEO of Trifecta Nutrition, the nation’s largest all organic meal delivery service. He shares how he scaled his business to get America back in shape, one perfect meal at a time. Greg talks about entrepreneurship, highlighting how tenacity and passion are important parts in the formula of success. He also takes us into the pivot he made amidst successes in other business ventures and gives great advice on raising money, marketing, and sponsorship.
- How Greg started out before Trifecta (07:05)
- Why social isolation and toxicity are health threats (14:22)
- How to raise money (20:47)
- What makes Trifecta different from other meal delivery services (23:56)
- How dealer sponsorship plays a role in the ROI (35:22)