“If you give up, opportunities aren’t missed. They’re just passed onto someone else.” – James Whittaker
If there is one book that every person seeking success should read, it’s the landmark bestseller “Think & Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill, orginally released in 1937. James Whittaker was so impacted by Hill’s book that he wrote a book and created a film called “Think & Grow Rich: The Legacy” with the goal to—just as the title references—continue its legacy. In the podcast episode, Whittaker avidly mentions the modern day icons featured in his book. He also shares how he got into personal finance as well as how to battle anxiety and effectively respond to failure.
- How to deal with anxiety (04:35)
- Why James took a leap of faith by leaving Australia for the US (12:44)
- If getting an MBA is crucial to success (16:25)
- The modern day icons featured in Think & Grow Rich: The Legacy (29:01)
- How to respond to failure (34:27)