If there is one book that every successful person recommends, it would be Think & Grow Rich. James Whittaker is someone who can attest to how valuable Napoleon Hill’s book is for entrepreneurs, and he continued its excellence through his book and film, Think & Grow Rich: The Legacy. He avidly mentions the modern day icons that were featured in his book and how the pitching happened. On a side note, he shares how he got into personal finance and how to battle anxiety and effectively respond to failure.
- How to deal with anxiety (04:35)
- Why James took the big leap to leave Australia for the US (12:44)
- If getting an MBA is important to be successful (16:25)
- The modern day icons featured in Think & Grow Rich: The Legacy (29:01)
- How to respond to failure (34:27)