Whether it’s the president of United States, a CEO, or anyone, in terms of connecting, you want to make a personal connection. If you could bring something of value, that’s huge. Larry Benet knows about connecting better than anyone. He is known as one of the most connected guys on the planet. He is the CEO of the Speakers and Authors Networking Group (SANG), a group comprised of some of the most successful speakers and authors in the world. Larry joins us to share his powerful formula for connecting, a five-part process for how you can build and create relationships. Find out how you can leverage that to build relationships across many industries.
- How Larry connected with President Clinton (03:18)
- How you can build value or build your brand when you’re stuck behind your desk (11:55)
- How SANG came to be (17:40)
- Larry’s formula for connecting (21:23)
- What you need to know about charitable organizations and foundations (33:35)