A hot and new marketplace has been shaking up the real estate sector lately: short-term rentals. With the rise of Airbnb, VRBO, and HomeAway, you don’t have to own any real estate in order to profit. Mark Kappelman and Steve Eshkenazi of Tri Homes Today dive deep into this trend. They discuss how you can ride into this bandwagon and profit, covering the necessary things you must know, particularly the legal aspects. They offer some great tips on how you can find these properties and know what to charge. Going beyond the technicalities, they provide real-life advice on time management and stress.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why short-term rentals are hot right now (09:35)
- How Mark and Steve got into short-term rentals (13:02)
- What you should look for when choosing a market (16:19)
- How to know what to charge for a property (21:03)
- The legal aspects you need to know about short-term rentals (30:18)
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the WealthFit movement today: