“If you simply work smarter and creatively, then you can free yourself. You can free your time.” – Phil Newton
Working less and earning more sounds like everyone’s ideal way of living. Phil Newton talks about the art of unhustling. He brings a different and fascinating point of view about living a stress-free life away from the everyday hustle and bustle of our regular job and still be able to earn more. He shares a process on how this can be done. He also walks us through an effective sales process he used to achieve his goal of working 60, at most 90 minutes per day while still running a few businesses. Everyone wants to break free from the chain of the 9 to 5 corporate job. Tune in and learn how you can break away and achieve that work-life balance you have been dreaming about.
- Phil’s definition of unhustling (14:12)
- How to effectively plan out your activities so you can free up 40% to 60% of your time (17:54)
- How often you should check in and free up some time with yourself (21:52)
- The most critical things about building something (31:07)
- Phil’s process for closing sales (33:44)