Pointing out what does not work today is the author of the number one personal finance book of all time, Rich Dad Poor Dad, Robert Kiyosaki. He graced us with his presence and shares what may seem “contrarian” in today’s world that is filled with beliefs that do not work anymore. Robert shares what he has learned all throughout his journey as a surfer, a marine, and even as a pilot. We go back to when he started in the Velcro wallet business, showing us how much humans learn not just through successes but through failures and mistakes as well. Robert gives some tactical information on how to find the right teachers and advisors and provides techniques and strategies on handling fear and self-doubt.
- Why Robert Kiyosaki thinks asking the question, “What’s your biggest mistake?” is stupid (06:12)
- How to tell a fake teacher from a real teacher (07:58)
- How important sales is in getting you ready for entrepreneurship (15:23)
- Strategies for overcoming fear and self-doubt in sales and entrepreneurship (18:19)
- The mentors Robert Kiyosaki goes to for wisdom (23:10)