We should always aspire to do more in life – to work harder, to be better. “Real life superwoman” Robyn Benincasa is somebody who’s been able to do way more than the ordinary person. She’s a two-time world champion adventure racer, three-time Guinness World record holder, a San Diego firefighter, a New York Times bestselling author, a motivational speaker and a proud owner of two bionic metal hips. She takes us on her journey as she recounts where she came from and how she became the renaissance woman she is today. She also joins us in discussing team building and the idea of human synergy.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Robyn’s pivotal moment [6:45]
- What an adventure race is and what it’s like to be a part of that [15:45]
- How Robyn picked her team [19:25]
- How to motivate individuals to step up their game [24:55]
- What to do if you’re on a team and you’ve got a bad leader [32:45]
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the WealthFit movement today: