We would always want to do more in life, to push harder and be better. Somebody who was able to do way more than the ordinary on bionic hips and broke world records became a “real life” superwoman. Robyn Benincasa is a two-time world champion adventure racer, three-time Guinness World record holder, a San Diego firefighter, a New York Times bestselling author, a motivational speaker and a proud owner of two bionic metal hips. She takes us on her journey as she recounts her pivotal moment when she came to be that renaissance woman. She joins us to discuss team building and the idea of human synergy.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Robyn’s pivotal moment [6:45]
- What an adventure race is and what it’s like to be a part of that [15:45]
- How Robyn picked her team [19:25]
- How to motivate individuals to step up their game [24:55]
- What to do if you’re on a team and you’ve got a bad leader [32:45]
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the WealthFit movement today: