There’s a big stigma around having debt. Sometimes, it’s just bad stuff happening to good people. Author, lawyer, and podcast host Shawn Yesner tells people all the time to stop beating themselves up. Shawn understands that people feel bad about having X amount of dollars in debt, but his goal is to get them out of their miseries by crushing debt. Shawn helps people understand the psychology of banks and talks about strategies to leverage debt in a good way. He also touches on creating multiple streams of income and creating wealth for yourself.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Shawn’s top tips for getting out of debt (11:22)
- What folks in debt should know (15:49)
- What some companies are doing to mess with people that you should look out for (20:12)
- What Shawn has done to create multiple streams of income for himself (24:33)
- One of Shawn’s defining moments that completely changed the course of his life (35:20)
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the WealthFit movement today: