An unfortunate elbow injury broke Timothy Sykes’ dream of becoming a good tennis player. His dad calls it the million-dollar injury because it got him into stock trading, particularly penny stock investing. Timothy is now a millionaire stock trader, entrepreneur, and philanthropist who turned his $12,000 Bar Mitzvah gift money into $1.65 million trading stocks while in college. He says we need to be absolutely obsessed with whatever we’re trying to master. In his case, he spent the majority of his time digging deep the ins and outs of stock investing that eventually paid off. Timothy also started his philanthropic activities during college that has also grown as time passes by – from building schools to saving animals. At the end of the day, you can’t take that stuff with you. Paying it back, paying it forward, and donating in the causes that you’re passionate about can help you find that missing thing.
- How Timothy went from being a top tennis player into generating tons of money in the stock game (3:16)
- How Timothy earned his first million. (7:04)
- Why a company does a penny stock (10:45)
- How Timothy gets in and out of stocks (12:31)
- How to get started with penny stocks (18:07)