What is it really like running a business? Tom Collins, the behind-the-scenes guy for some of the biggest names and brands in the personal finance and financial education space, pulls back the curtains to show us exactly what it takes. Tom is the founder and CEO of C5 Consulting and is the host of the Found Revenue podcast. He shares the story of his blue-collar background to becoming a sales superstar, touching on such topics as finding A players, how to keep people around, investing in your team and leveraging the business side of human interaction. Tom also talks about the concept of found revenue and the significance of pursuing new beliefs.
- Tom’s Stephen Covey story (6:23)
- How to stand out from your competition (17:06)
- How to find A players (20:07)
- How to keep people and make them stick around (22:49)
- The concept of found revenue (46:13)