The financial services industry is the easiest industry in the world to make six figures but the hardest industry in the world to make seven. What most folks do when they make some money is they get comfortable and then they coast. That doesn’t work for Travis Jenning’s brain. Travis gets very bored quick, and so after pushing himself to learn about stocks, bonds, ETFs, and all of that common stuff, he sought out private equity and learned how that industry worked. To him, it wasn’t about being invested just to be invested, but to get a specific goal; and getting that specific goal requires multiple tools at our disposal. As a financial concierge, Travis is equipped to handle the unpredictable world of family finance where anything can happen. He talks about his path into the financial arena, and shares some wealth creation and tax saving strategies that everyone can use.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Travis’ path into the financial arena (06:56)
- The role of a financial concierge (11:32)
- What an accredited investor is (16:39)
- The proper way of tax restructuring to reduce tax within means (24:01)
- Travis’ biggest takeaways from working with high net worth individuals (36:51)
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the WealthFit movement today: